Are you looking for digital support near you? Or maybe you just need somewhere to connect to the internet? Find free digital support sessions and places to get online on this website!
Learn how to use a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and improve your digital skills. Being online is a great way to:
- Keep in touch with family and friends – we can help you learn about emailing and using social media
- Get the information you need, whenever you need it – we can help you to search online
- Shop and save money – we can help you get to grips with online shopping
- Catch up on your favourite TV, music and radio programmes – we can help you learn how to use the iPlayer and other Apps
- Find work and volunteering opportunities – we can help you search for new opportunities, build a CV and upload it online
- Access public services – we can help you fill in online forms
A lot of the support in the city is FREE! To find help that suits you, use the search tools at the bottom of this page. You can also find some of this information on our latest signposting leaflet here.
This website is updated monthly.