Creating a more digitally confident city
Digital Brighton & Hove is a cross-sector partnership which brings together over 250 organisations working to create a more digitally confident city.
Started in 2015 as a stand-alone piece of research on digital exclusion, this successful local partnership is now in its third phase of funding and delivery. It’s run by digital skills charity Citizens Online in partnership with Brighton & Hove City Council, Community Works and the Centre for Acceleration of Social Technology (CAST).
Network activities aim to help local organisations and their service users improve their digital skills, knowhow and capability.
The impact of our work
As of May 2019, the project has:
- Developed a network of 250+ organisations and 1000+ people engaged in digital inclusion, leadership and transformation
- Recruited 436 Digital Champions
- Supported at least 4,500 unique individuals
- Delivered 6,950+ sessions of digital skills support
- Created a bespoke signposting resource
A more digitally confident city
“Digital Brighton and Hove has raised my awareness of the importance of utilising digital technology and not being scared to use it as a tool to improve my working practice and encourage others to do the same.”
– Local partnership member
Our latest tweets
Follow us and be in touch!