Learn Essential Digital Skills in Brighton & Hove
Learn how to use a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and improve your digital skills.
Being online is a great way to:
- Keep in touch with family and friends – we can help you learn about emailing and using social media
- Get the information you need, whenever you need it – we can help you to search online
- Shop and save money – we can help you to find the best deals online
- Catch up on your favourite TV, music and radio programmes – we can help you learn how to use the iPlayer and other Apps
- Find work and volunteering opportunities – we can help you search for new opportunities, build a CV and upload it online
- Access public services – we can help you fill in online forms
Many classes are FREE! To find help that suits you, use the search tools at the bottom of this page.
Our Useful Resources page has a collection of ideas and links to help you with getting online and using digital services.